Wednesday 17 April 2013

Everyday OOTD


Just a quick OOTD here - this is just something I would wear on an average day if I was going to go and hang out with friends or maybe go shopping or something like that.


This is just my watch that I wear pretty much everyday - it's Casio, is silver with a burgundy face and can be found on many websites but I bought mine here at watches2u.com because it was the cheapest I could find. However, it seems as though it's gone up in price as I'm pretty sure I got mine for around £22! There are also a few other colours and I would highly recommend this watch as it goes with pretty much anything and is just so easy to wear.


 Here is my outfit - a men's t-shirt that I bought from the Adidas January sale for around £20. I wear this t-shirt so much and I love it as it goes with loads of my stuff and is pretty warm but could also be worn on it's own when it (eventually) gets a bit warmer. I am also wearing a pair of washed black denim vintage Levi's shorts that I bought from a vintage shop in Brighton called Dirty Harry that I love and has so many nice things in it that aren't a bad price either! I can't quite remember but I think the shorts were maybe around £20...


Hope you all enjoyed seeing what I've been wearing :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment