Sunday 21 April 2013

Carboot Haul!


Hey everyone,
I woke up bright and early this morning (7.30), like I do every Sunday, to go to the car boot with my mum. I haven't bought anything from the car boot in over a month which has been pretty disheartening but I've still been going as I love just looking around - but today all of a sudden my luck changed and I bought loads! So I thought I'd do a small haul to show you what I've bought.



  • Brown leather satchel - £5
  • Black size 5 Doc Martens - £3
  • Black size 9 Doc Martens - £5
  • Decorative tin - free




I absolutely love this satchel - it's in great condition, is real leather and is the perfect size to fit school books in. I couldn't believe it when I heard it was only £5, especially compared to satchels such as the ones from the Cambridge Satchel Company that cost the best part of £100! 



I also got this little tin with deer (possibly reindeer?) and birds on it which I think is so cute! I always seem to be admiring tins but never want to buy them as I don't know what to do with them, but one of the guys who sells at the car boot and knows my mum said I could have it for free as I'm so nice always helping my mum, how sweet! I've decided to put my nail varnishes in it because they're currently in an ex-sweet tin that is open and they don't really fit so I thought they could do with a change!



Another thing I bought is this pair of black DM's. I still can't believe I only got them for £3 - does no one know how much they cost originally! I bought them to sell on eBay but I made the mistake of trying them on and I really like them, though it would be ridiculously stupid to keep them as I already own a pair of black Doc Martens....



I then bought another pair of black DM's, these ones were £5 (still ridiculously cheap) and are a size 9 so there's no way I'll be keeping these for myself! I'll be selling these on eBay eventually, in order to get a bit of money for the summer.


The final things I bought were these little pieces that I'm going to make into jewellery. They cost £5 altogether which I'm pretty pleased with as they should have been £9 as the guy charges £1 per piece, but he's another carbooter who knows my mum so I get a discount, hooray! Most of them are little religious images but there's also a pretty cameo, a watch face and a teeny tiny lion door knocker!



 I have to say I think my favourite piece is this little cameo!

Hope you've all enjoyed reading about what I buy at the car boot, let me know in the comments if you'd like me to do this every time I go to the car boot, thanks! xx






No comments:

Post a Comment